Katie Dea Health and Wellness
How I can support you:
1 on 1 coaching
3 month program
- learn how to eat and move in a way that works with your body, not against it
- get off the diet roller coaster and lose weight for good
- learn tools to master your mindset
- feel like you are in control of your health
90 minute deep dive
- In depth assessment of health goals
- We will develop a customized health plan
- Perfect for people who are motivated to make change on their own but need some guidance
Gut Health Makeover Program: Feel Great and Lose Weight from the Inside Out
Learn to improve your gut health for:
stronger immune system
Who I help...
Maybe you resonate with some of the following:
- Extra weight you can’t seem to get rid of
- Not enough energy to keep up with the demands of your busy life
- Feeling like you can’t make healthy choices with your eating
- Wondering how you could possibly find time to work out when your schedule is so jam packed
But, it is actually possible for you to take charge of your health while still taking care of all of your responsibilities!
- Imagine having energy to spare after keeping up with your kids and your demanding job.
- Think how great it would feel to get dressed and love what you see in the mirror.
- Or feeling empowered to make choices that fuel your body even when your schedule is super full (or social events pop up).
Is this you?
- Extra weight you can't seem to get rid of?
- Tried diet after diet only to find yourself back to where you started?
- Running out of energy every day around 3pm?
- Tired of the diet mentality and ready to get healthy for good?
You’re in luck!
➤ ➤ ➤
You don't have to do it alone! I am here to support you every step of the way. Behavior change is hard. Having someone there to break things down in to manageable steps and hold you accountable makes all the difference in the world. I have been an educator for almost 20 years. Let me teach you how to make healthy habits stick-for life!
For the past several years, my weight has been an issue. Getting older and not eating a healthy diet has taken a toll on my physical health, my mental health, and my energy levels. Katie has given me the tools I need to make my new healthy lifestyle last long term. She has been there when I have had not so great days with eating, reminding me that all I can do is move on, recognize it is a slip up, not a full slide. She has been there to celebrate every success, big and small, along the way. She has made me realize that I am capable and deserve to feel good. I plan on keeping up with this life style for the rest of my life. I have spent too many years punishing and celebrating myself with food. After working with Katie, I have realized that food is meant to fuel me, not a method to punish or comfort myself. I am forever grateful for Katie giving me the confidence and support that I needed.
I highly recommend Katie. She has the education to back the information she provides, and beyond that she has first hand knowledge that one can acquire only through personal experience. Katie is passionate about helping women improve their health. Through her insight and suggestions, I now have a toolbox that consists of invaluable items that help me everyday! Two words I would use to describe Katie are warm and confident. You want her in your corner!
Michelle Boltz, DNP, FNP-C, APRN
Katie Dea is a master at integrating EBHC (Evidence Based Health Coaching) with MI (Motivational Interviewing) to:
- Set patient led achievement goals for chronic condition management, wellness, and prevention
- Decrease patient resistance to treatment plans
- Integrate practices that enhance likelihood of goal achievement
- Provide easy to use patient/provider tools to employ MI in brief clinical encounters, specific to each patient
Katie's extensive background in education and personal wellness combined with her approachable personality and professional management style provide the highest quality of Health and Wellness coaching to a broad, comprehensive patient panel across the lifespan. Her personalized coaching program produces meaningful outcomes that are patient generated and sustainable. Plus, she is a joy to work with!
Want to start exercising but don't know where to begin?
Get my guide to kickstart your exercise habit in 7 days.